Tuesday, November 25, 2008

The Mind Of Mario

Ok so here's that timeless blog statement.
"I Know it's been a while since I've posted something on here last"I'm not sorry or anything. The way I see it if you were sitting around saying to yourself when is that ass hole gonna put something up on that remedial blog of his? Chances are your lacking a serious dose of Music, Drugs,and Fucking in your life.
But I digress. The gigantic reason that brought my busted ass out from under my rock has nothing to do with you or me. It does however have everything in the universe to do with this handsome hero right here.

But before I honor the esteemed subject of this blog. I would like you to start this fine little ditty I'm attaching, that is a dedication to philosophies and the actions of a man with equal parts Bad Ass and equal parts Coo-Coo.




Along with this song that I have skillfully picked to set the mood of this most enlightening and inspirational blog comes a shitty overly photoshop filtered montage that is quite the fucking train wreck. Yet refreshing, like a cold stalk of celery.I would also like to implore you to rase a glass if ones near again to honor this intergalactic crime fighters adventures.

My friends it's been a long time since a shot was heard around the world and on November 24 in Hollywood California in the year of our Lord 2008, the shot that sent a bullet through this guys body certainly was heard!

I am by no means offering you breaking news. Everybody is writing about our fallen freedom fighter Mario Majorski and his short lived career as a the general of one of the worlds smallest revolutionary fronts to combat the organized extraterrestrial syndicate currently laying my bountiful homelands culture to waste. Yes I'm typing about The Church of Scientology.

As you well know by now I mostly write about shit that I know about. Which usually is Japanese stuff ,and Los Angeles, and this crazy crazy life of ours. So it is no surprise that I am appointing this at the top of my priorities.

If you don't know what I'm talking about yet. Let me explain.

You see Majorski-san ( a former Scientologist himself ) Pulled up to the Church of Scientology Celebrity Centre in a red convertible (probably rented) lets say noonish on the 22nd of November with only one thing on his mind. The Blood of Xenu! Yeah that's Right! My man was gonna do some auditing his Own Damn Self! Armed with only two katana, and one huge pendulous nut sack Mario Majorski-san didn't start the fight, but he sure as hell was gonna finish it.

Buuuuuuut.... before he could lop anything off of one of the two or three hundred misguided loser assholes attending what ever bullshit gathering the church of scientology makes you go to while taking all your money. He got blown away by an armed security guard.

A couple questions- What responsible and ethical religion condones the bearing of arms at that "Organized Religions" place of worship? Huh.... Further more who pulls a kill shot on a guy who brings a knife "or two" to a gun fight? What a fucking jerk. Some ass hole doesn't know how to deal with matters of the heart.

Anyways L.A.'s finest took a break from beating protesters (Oh Yeah I said it) and checked the security footage, which I can only imagine being the fucking coolest thing caught on video. And everything checks out, they had right cause to murder our crazy little ninja turtle. Open and shut like a clam.
So dudes dead, and the evil empire rolls on.........How ever futile one mans actions seem something will always come of it!

Never Forget 11/24/08



Join the Rebellion http://samuraisagainstscientology.com/

No comments: