Thursday, July 31, 2008

Amakuni


So life is fucked. I wish I was a race car driver. And not one of those NASCAR drivers. An international race car driver like Indy, or Le Mans. So I could pound all kinds of eastern European ass in between winning races and crashing cars trying to win. But I'm not.
 I'm not shit. 
Most everybody I communicate with on a regular basis isn't shit. 

That's because a while back I made the idiotic decision to become an artist, and surround myself around artists. And as most of you already know all artists aren't shit till.....well till they are worth a shit. Not to put too fine of a point on it. Anyways the only eastern Europeans I know are strippers, and they don't give a fuck. The fastest thing I own is my dog.

I'm thirty (just turned in July). I'm over weight. I'm self employed which sucks ass right now (we'll get to that later) . I'm supposed to get married to a woman who loves me, sometime in 2009. However I can't quite wrap my head Around that whole situation right now. I drink a kings share. So do my not worth a shit friends, who all work fucked ass part time temp jobs. 


So this is me 
While I was talking to one of my friends who had just payed his rent for a live work space this month and said he probably had enough dough to get him through august as far as over head but he had no prospects of income till he could teach at community college come fall semester.
I said "Well It takes like what 12 japanese craftsmen to make a sword something like thirty days from smelt to pummel"

"yeah so" he replied.

"So all's you gotta do is be a part of something half that impressive as fabricating a japanese sword in the next thirty days."



This blog will be posted every day from Friday August 1 till Saturday August 31 in the vein that it took about thirty days, and a small village of ancient Japanese craftsmen to make a sword that serve a purpose the rest of it's existence. 

I'm going to try my life at, and record something half as meaningful in the same amount of time.

Welcome to Seki City L.A.

1 comment: